Quick Review: BIOTHERM LAIT CORPOREL


I picked up this sample from a pile of samples that had been accumulated over the years. Frankly I didn't expect much from this. Firstly I had never heard of Biotherm it was more of a 'sure I will try it because I need a moisturiser' at the time thing. 

So off I lathered it on my skin and I was shocked! 

1. It absorbs quickly.
2. No overpowering smell
3. Nourishes your skin like you have no idea!
4. You will keep on stroking your skin in amazement at how soft it is
5. The BIG plus it's not sticky in the slightest. 

The price is not too bad either: €17.03 on the boots.ie website for a 400ml bottle. That you can't really argue with. 

Have you ever used Biotherm before? What do you think of it? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comment :) I will reply as soon as I can x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...