Bright Light PR A/W 13 Press Day *

A couple of months back I was invited to the Bright Light PR Winter Press day (bit of a mouthful isn't it ;)) 


The event was a fantastic way to engage with three brands that I have never come across and to reengage with one that I was slightly familiar. As the event took place in the summer months it was very exciting to see the new A/W trends. 

The brands that I had the opportunity to drool over where: Olsen, Second Female, Lands' End & Simone Perele. Out of all four it's a draw between Second Female and Simone Perele. 



 It was an amazing day and great to see so many wonderful brands. I would like to thank Bright Lights PR for the opportunity to attend such a fab press day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comment :) I will reply as soon as I can x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...