LUSH - Brazened Honey face mask - Review


I have built up quite the face mask collection at this stage and have to say I have not found one that I would use over and over again and ignore the rest of the endless face masks that are  out there. 

For me Lush is the place to go to find something that will actually work. Yes the price points are a bit steep however you know what you are getting and you do see results. 

During my dissertation my skin took a bit of a turn as you would expect with copious amounts of sugar and living on two hours sleep. 

This was my rescue remedy for my skin. 


The mask is perfect for deep nourishment. It also tackles those pesky spots as honey has an antiseptic benefit. The mask can also help to exfoliate your skin. Once you have applied the mask and let it work its magic for 10 minuets your gently wash it off (in a circular motion if you want to use the masks exfoliating qualities  pat yours skin dry and wonder in amazement at how radiant your skin looks and feels.

You will find that the smell off the mask stays with you throughout the day. The sent is pleasant and in no way over powering. 

Have you ever used Lush Brazened Honey face mask before? What do you think of it? Did it work for you? 

4 comments:

  1. I really want to try this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do! You won't regret it! In comparison to high end products with a very nice price tag attached, this has everything you need and with an affordable price tag!

      Delete

Thank you for you comment :) I will reply as soon as I can x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...