The Wonders of Tropical Popical Nail Bar Dublin

I am ashamed to say that I had never ever stepped into Tropical Popical till Thursday evening (30.05.13). I had heard such wonders about this nail bar with a twist, had every intention of getting my claws pampered but failed to. When the invitation appeared in my mail box I couldn't wait to attend.


I adore the fresh vibe and friendly manner of the staff. I find many salons intimidating which puts me off treating myself to a mani. Here this is not that case, the crazy tropical twist as the name suggests made me feel at ease and the staff are simply fab. Of course we where greeted with their trademark of lilt in a coconut which I find simply darling.



One thing that I am terrible at is making small talk to anyone, it just doesn't come naturally. I usually feel awkward but here this was not the case. The prices of this hip and trendy bar as extremely reasonable and most definitely competitive. Just check out the screen grab from their site bellow.




To celebrate the launch of the Silver Factory collaboration with Tropical Popical we where treated to mains with the theme of the nail bars logo which is also featured on the tees. As you can see they are amazing at nail art (obvs) the art itself was done in free hand clearly demonstrating how talented they are.



Tropical Popical is clearly the number one up and coming nail bar in Dublin to find out more just follow this link tropicalpopical.com

Facebook//Twitter//Instagram 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comment :) I will reply as soon as I can x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...