Green Angel Review



Green Angel in my eyes is one of those slow up and coming brands but is most definitely up. I came across these guys over a year ago at one of those girls day out fairs in the RDS. What I like about these guys above all is that they are Irish, I think its so important to support Irish business especially with the way the economy is.

What is Green Angle all about?


"The Green Angel range consists of unique hand crafted skin care, health spa and hair care products which combine the rejuvenate benefits of “Seaweed extracts” (taken from five different seaweeds harvested from the unpolluted waters off the West coast of Ireland) with all the benefits of a variety of natural, high quality “Essential oils”."


Seaweed is one of those old beauty go to's from way back when and believe me it is so beneficial especially if you are prone to the odd brake out or suffer from acne. It's also excellent for sensitive skin because it is well natural.

Seaweed Night Cream:


The consistency is thick but not too think, and it smooths into the skin very well. It has this lovely natural scent. This cream not only has the benefit of Seaweed but it also contains those natural oils that our skin needs. So while you sleep your skin in hard at work absorbing only goodness. The next day you do see a difference, I felt that my skin was more radiant and it felt softer. 
Cost: €24.95

Seaweed & Collagen Face Cream: 


This cream has a lovely light constancy that you need for a day cream. It's great for people with oily skin as it doesn't increase the build up throughout the day.  It has the same scent as the Night Cream. Now this has Collagen in it, and I don't know why I bought it bar my fear of laughter lines. I would like to think that the ageing process was slowed down, It pretty hard to tell but I think I did.
Cost: €24.95

Packaging:

I love the packaging, I think its really classy and has that unique natural packaging that you cant help but love! It's a glass jar which can be recycled so thumbs up! and a plastic gold lid. 

How long will it last?


I had my Seaweed and Collagen Face Cream for just over a year, this was on and off, but mostly on and my Seaweed Night Cream is still going strong. So you do get good value for the price you pay. You don't need to use that much as these products smooth so well.

Would I repurchase?

I think I would, I have so many other skincare cream to finish so that's my priority at the moment.

Where can I get it:

You can buy on line if you live outside of Ireland or go to one of there stockiest, the list is on there website here.


Have you come across Green Angle? Would you repurchase?

2 comments:

  1. I've never heard of Green Angel but its good to support Irish brands. Though I must admit I dislike anything seaweed! But glad you got on so well with them :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its not like you think, you wouldn't realise there is seaweed in it unless it said it! It is so good for your skin as well!! People back in day used to use it all the time to get rid of ailments and it helped keep there skin young! xx

      Delete

Thank you for you comment :) I will reply as soon as I can x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...