E.L.F Studio Brushes Review Part 2

Hello Lovelies,

So as you can guess from the tile this is part two and I will be looking at the bushes for the eye area. This post contains my two favourite brushes that I got from E.L.F. All of these brushes are synthetic and antibacterial. All the brushes that are mentioned below are €4.00 and can be bought here. The Brushes that I will be talking about are  the Small Smudge Brush, Angled Contour Brush, Small Precision Brush and Contour Brush.


Small Smudge Brush



I love this brush, it dose what its meant to do. Its really soft which is needed for a brush that will be used under your eye. What I love most about this is that it can really change how your eye make up looks and yes it dose help to create that all important smokey eye effect. I really don't know what I would do without it.




Angled Contour Brush



I have used this about twice and each time has been a disaster, I don't know if my eye area is too small for it or if the brush its self has been designed poorly. When I did use it, it seamed to go on the brow bone it really is a look that no one wants. If it was smaller in size it would be a lot more affective. In saying that I have found a new use for it, it is now used as my highlighter brush, it works really well for this.





Small Precision Brush



This brush is really great for adding that small detail where you want it and you don't run the risk of ruining your eye make up. I think its fantastic for using eye shadow as an eye liner, it creates a softer look compared to gel eye liner. I have used this for gel eye liner before I dose work to an extent but it would rather use a brush designed for applying eye liner. In saying that if you are stuck its handy as a sub. Overall the brushes I prucheaed from E.L.F I found this to be the most felexabel as I have found so many more uses for it.




Contour Brush





I quite like this one, I wouldn't say love but what I most like about it is the rounded top. I also own a Bobbie Brown contour brush and in comparison for a softer look this one is better simply because I can blend in the shadow also its smaller in size compared to the other brush so I have more control over how I apply it. 



Looking at all the E.L.F brushes I purchased there where two that did not work for me. for €4.00 a pop I have to say that's pretty good going. They are very budget friendly and I would deffenity suggest these because of the price but also because they do work bar the two mentioned.

Have you tried E.L.F brushes before? how did you find them? did you try the ones I have mentioned above, did you have the same experience as myself?

3 comments:

  1. Great review! I really want to try some elf brushes, I like the sound of the Small Precision Brush :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. May have to get some of these brushes now, that and some elf nailnpolishes of course :P great review doll!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Stefany: Thank you!! Keep an eye out on there website for promotions, they have them quite often! xxx

    @Audrey: Yeah do they are such a bargain! haha oh yeah do, you will end up swimming in nail varnish! thank you dear xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for you comment :) I will reply as soon as I can x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...