Sarah's Supper Yummy Double Choc Brownies


Before I start, I had already started making the brownies before I though of doing this for the blog. 




To make these supper duper yummy brownies you will need:
100g Dark Chocolate (around 70% coco)
120g Milk Chocolate (cooking chocolate  is fine but a bar of dairy milk would go down a treat!)
200g unsalted butter
360 g Caster Sugar 
4 Large Eggs 
65 g Plain Flour
1 tbsp Baking Powder 


Optional 
Nuts
Fruit 



I whent with a few cranberries, walnuts and almond flakes (between you and me they where what I had in the kitchen) 
Pre Heat oven to about 180oC/ 350oF or Gas 4

Melt the Chocolate and butter like I have done here (in a Pyrex bowel in a saucepan containing bolling water.) Tip: brake down the butter and have it out an hour or two before you start to soften it up. you can also turn the hob on speed it up. 

In a separate bowl add in your sugar, sift in the coco power, flower and add the baking powder. 
mix it all together 


Take your 4 eggs and mix them.

When the butter and chocolate has melted add in your extras (excuse my dinner)

Pour your melted chocolate into the bigger bowl containing your sugar, flour, coco etc and mix.

Once that is mixed add in your beaten eggs. Mix till it's smooth 

Pour the mix onto your baking tray and pop into the over for about 23 - 25 min depending on your oven. 
Make sure to check on it when it's in the oven. Do the aul fork test,you will want it too look like this:
you also want them to be slightly springy on the outside, this is how you will know that they are cooked perfectly. 

Why not jazz them up with some lovely vanilla ice cream. 
For a slightly healthy option frozen yogurt 




Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. pretty much drooling over my laptop! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the such a lovely comment :) you made my day when i saw it!! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for you comment :) I will reply as soon as I can x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...