instagram #6

You can follow me on Instagram here

1, My EOTD (eyes of the day...is it even a thing?) 2, The hair serum I steel off the mother to keep my locks in check 3, So bad but so good 4, Healthy snack 5, Street performer on Grafton St (you know the summer is coming) 6, Showing off how much I love my Nima Mitt, everyone should have one! Review here 7, My college bag and my cheap ass scarf that I got in Rome looking all swanky 8, The disaster that is my nails, was so busy last week that I didn't have any time to give them some much needed TLC 9, Love this night cream, shame its only a sample. 


How was your week? Let me know what your instagram is and I will be sure to give you a follow :) 


Much Love
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures! I've just found you on instagram, my name is @carriebrighton :)
    I've done a similar post to this if you want to check it out :)
    Carrie
    xxxx
    Carrie:Brighton

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much will check them out :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for you comment :) I will reply as soon as I can x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...