E.L.F Studio Brushes

Hello lovelies,

I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend.



I never buy things on-line but when I realise I don't own that many brushes as I should, I decided that is was about time I got some. I chose to top up my depressingly small brush collection with a grand purchase from E.L.F. 



Why?

Well, its cheap and the quality is highly impressive for the price. 
I am really happy with this purchase because it has all the basics that I didn't have. 

I love how E.L.F have made it so affordable to buy make up bushes. I always find that you can buy as much make up as you can wish for on the cheap side but this is far from the case for brushes.



 I will be going into more details about the brushes I got and a few other things in a later post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comment :) I will reply as soon as I can x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...