Something blue


Hello Lovelies,

The second nail varnish I got my hands on was Up In The Air by Catrice,


It's a lovely summery blue, and fantastic for night/casual wear. I did think of having the 'something blue' as a nail varnish. for those that know me, I do tend to edge towards things that are a bit unusual when it comes to fashion/beauty. 


In my last  post I mentioned that I am on a quest to find the perfect blue, this is the start of this quest. I couldn't help but think 'blue nails for the something blue'. 


It is different and their is the chance that it will stick out like a sore thumb...don't think anyone would want people to stair at you're hands all day long.  It could work?


I also think its a fantastic base colour for nail art.

What do you think? 

4 comments:

  1. Lovely colour, it'd look lovely with white stripes over too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it really is, what I like about it is that its not too in you'r face for a blue. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awsome colour, I only own dark blue so this is a definetely maybe !

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah is surprisingly wearable! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for you comment :) I will reply as soon as I can x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...