The final day of detox


On Sunday morning I woke up and didn't feel one bit hungry, even though I had gone over 12 hours without eating which I though was strange. 


For breakfast I had some lovely leeks topped off with some lovely leek broth (oh you can feel the love)  


For lunch I had the same. 


Now for dinner you are meant  to have a low calorie low carb dinner such as chicken with veg. As someone who was looking forward to this meal since yesterday and scoured the Internet looking for low carb chicken dishes. You can imagine how excited I was about that. Alas when we got to the supermarket we realised that if we bought all the ingredients that we needed we wouldn't have any money for petrol so we thought a takeaway pizza would be the better option. Oddly enough I was only able to eat two slices before I got full. 


Now for the BIG question would I do it again? 
I would. but only for one day. I talked to someone who did it before and they told I could have built up a lot of toxins and need to get rid of more. 


I feel that I am looking at food in a different light. 


What Have I changed?
I changed what I eat, instead of teas and coffees I am going to opt for herbal tea. 
A low fat smoothie in the morning with some protein powder instead of cereal. 
smaller portions in general. Most importantly sharing sweet things.  


When I started this detox my sweet tooth was out of control. I still have a bit of a sweet tooth and I would like it gone so another detox is in order but not too soon.  


Did you do any changes after you're detox? Would you do this detox?


I would like to say a VERY VERY BIG THANK YOU to all who supported me during this detox, I couldn't have done it with out you! 


xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on making it through! I like the smoothie for breakfast idea, sounds tasty:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) It is really tasty actually

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for you comment :) I will reply as soon as I can x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...