The Date

This is one of the hardest thing I have comeacross to date.


I have never really been a fan of summer weddings myself, as you are not gartintue a nice hot summers day. This June definitely proved my theory!


I know I am thinking, very very very very far ahead, I have picked the year, originally it was going to be 2012 after I finished college well actually scratch that, was thinking this summer for a brief second in time. I have picked 2013. I know very far off but their are realistic reasons for this.  The most important reason right now, is that at least their is a date. Also it gives us a fair amount of time to save up. 


Now some of you might be thinking, what the hell is she doing planing a wedding that's not going to happen for 2 years. Well the answer to this is, that time is really ageist us. I will only have 8 months out of the 18 months to plan. Why? college, when college starts well for me, everything else has to stop. I can't let myself get stressed about wedding stuff and college stuff at the same time. With next year being final year and being auditor I really have my hands full. 


I have thought long and hard about this. The time of year. Their are two times of year that I love, Spring and Autumn. I think its to do with the changes in nature, its just so beautiful. I decided to pick Autumn but a very specific time, when the leaves have just started to change colour.   




A little bit like this.
source
so just need to pin point the date, does anyone know when this happens?? 



2 comments:

  1. Ohh autumn sounds like a lovely time of the year to be married, make for beautiful pictures and september/october can have lovely weather!

    Gave you a blog award doll :3 http://nail-affair.blogspot.com/2011/07/my-first-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for you comment :) I will reply as soon as I can x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...