Blog awards



A few weeks ago, I received this lovely award form my dear friend Audrey you can check out her amazing blog here

so here are the rules: 
1. Thank the person that gave you the awards, and link back to them.
2. Post seven things about yourself.
3. Pass the love to 15 bloggers.
4. Let them know they've received the awards!

SO thank you Audrey so so much :)

1. I have way too many shoes form my own good, around 60 on my last count
2. I am half Irish half Australian 
3. Apparently I am a grily girl, but I cant really see it
4. I have a tattoo 
5. I am hysterically bad at bowling
6.  I love food way too much
7. I am addicted to sugar


The 15 lovely bloggers 


xox

8 comments:

  1. Aww well you deserved it darling :) 60 pairs of shoes?! wow

    ReplyDelete
  2. congraaats on the award!

    hahaha i bet I can kick ur ass in who's most horrible at bowling =P

    Thanks so much for the award =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done :).

    Sadie x

    http://www.brandnewbutterflywings.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Audrey L. yeah i do, dont know how i manage it :P

    @Delyteful Speaks. thank you! oh really? i think not :p no prob :)

    @sadie. thank you :)


    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww thanks Honey! Thats really sweet of you :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. @lisa clare. no prob at all :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw thank you :) and yay for shoes! xo

    http://www.pearlslaceandruffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. @pearlslaceandruffles no prob at all, you deserve it! love your blog! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for you comment :) I will reply as soon as I can x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...