Working on an Irish Film: The Veil

As some of you know I have been a busy bee this past year. One the big things that I have been helping with it is this Irish movie called 'The Veil'. Thanks to Stephen Horgan and Constant Motion Pictures I have been able to show off my fine Makeup Artistry talent, Acting and so much more!


You won't believe how anticipated this trailer is! It has been out only a few days and has had an amazing response! I was lucky enough to see a few different versions of it, I'm not sure if it's because I have worked on it or that it is the most unexpected thing you would expect to come out of Ireland but by god I had the biggest grin on my face! 

I can tell you this much! You wont have to wait long to see this Occult Thriller. It will be out around late jan or early feb and the best part, there will be a privet screening. If enough of you guys are interested I might be able to pull a few strings and hold a competition to be guaranteed seats to the screening!  Do let me know in the comments bellow! Who knows, you might find your self in the midst of future Oscar winers! 

And now onto the star of this post! 





You can follow 'The Veil' on both Facebook and Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comment :) I will reply as soon as I can x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...