€50,000 too much

This week I found out that another couple that are getting married soon put a deposit down on there venue to the tune of €10,000 yes that much!

so...for the venue it's self it is costing them around €50,000. I'm sure there are some lovely pluses in there but are they really worth it?

Now don't get me wrong, they are not swimming in money and they have saved every cent that they can get there hands on but it is a figure I can't get my head around.

Myself and Paul have been looking at venues where the most expensive deposit is €2,000. I don't know if this is because we are looking in the country or is is that they are just paying a lot of money for a very 'exclusive' venue?

The average cost of a wedding is €20,000, that's two and a half weddings just on the venue its self.

To be honest with you, with our numbers it is looking like €20,000 might be hard to reach let alone €50,000. I find it to be mind blowing!

Do you know people that have spent so much for the venue alone? Was it amazing or just average? 

Image fromhere

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comment :) I will reply as soon as I can x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...